TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “Superpets Free Movie Tickets” CONSUMER BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Consumer Benefit Program: “Superpets Free Movie Tickets ” (hereinafter referred to as ‘Program’) is conducted by Purina Petcare India (hereinafter referred to as ‘supercoat’) having its registered at _100 / 101, World Trade Centre, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 and head office at Nestlé House, Jacaranda Marg, ‘M’ Block, DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana, India, through its Consumer Engagement Services Agency (‘Agency’). Before participating in the Program, please read the terms and conditions given herein.
- Before participating in the Program, please read the terms and conditions given herein. By participating in the Program, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Program available on www.purina.in as well as the decisions of PURINA PETCARE India, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- In case of any conflict, these Terms and conditions will be considered final and binding in all matters related to the program.
- Program Period: The Program shall start from 4th August 2022 at 00:00 hours and conclude on 21st August 2022 at 23:59:59 hours (both dates inclusive) (Participation is voluntary) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Term’).
- Any entry for the Program before or after the term of the program as described above in Point no.4 shall not be entertained and summarily be rejected. This Program is only valid Pan India except for the State of Tamil Nadu.
- Eligibility: (i) Participant(s) must be a citizen of India; residing in India. Residents of other countries and non- Indian citizens are not eligible to participate. (ii) The Employees, agents, associates and promoters of PURINA PETCARE India and of its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertisement agencies (including their immediate family members) and all others directly associated with organizing the Program(s) are not eligible to participate. (iii) Participants should be registered user of Instagram and follow the official PURINA PETCARE page on Instagram (purina_india) where he/ she intends’ to submit their Pictures (iv) Participants should mandatorily use the hashtag "#Unleashthesuper" with his/her picture and tag supercoatindia. (v) Participants who are minors (below 18 years of age) need to submit a consent form available on purina_india India Instagram handle from their parents / legal guardians, failing which the corresponding entry/entries will be deemed invalid. (vi) Any Participant who is a minor and below the age of 18 years is required to perform under the guidance of Parental/ guardian supervision and shall submit their entry via the Facebook/Instagram account of a parent/guardian.
- No purchase of either PURINA Product or any other product sold by PURINA PETCARE India is required to participate in the Program. No charges are payable to PURINA PETCARE India or the organizers to participate in or win the Program. The Program is not being conducted with a view to earn profit or promote the business or sales of PURINA PETCARE India.
- There will be a total of 500 winners during the Term of the Program. The prizes* will be as under:
Sr. No Prize/Platform No. of winners 1 Movie voucher ( For the movie Super Pet only) 500 (subject to these terms & conditions)
* PURINA PETCARE reserves right to change the prizes/value of the prizes.
- The winner will be selected basis first entry posted (reel/story/post) on Instagram on a given day during the program period.
- The criteria for valid entry is as follows:
- Take a picture of yourself with your pet.
- Post the picture on your Instagram profile (could be a story/reel/post ) and tag @supercoatindiaand use #Unleashthesuper.
- The photo must include the individual who is posting the entry along with their respective pet. No other individuals allowed in the picture.
- To ensure valid participation, participant to ensure that their profile is public for PURINA PETCARE India to be able to access the respective post. Kindly note, No DM or comment on PURINA PETCARE India supercoatindia post would be accepted.
- For valid participation, participant is required to post a fresh (new) post during the program period (described above). Previous post or re-post with the hashtag and tag will not be considered as valid participation.
- No reposts by friends/family will be accepted. The participant has to post the picture from his/her account only. In case of a minor, the post can be shared by parent/guardian from their account. The consent form has to be shared supporting the same.
- First 10 valid entries every day during the term which is described above, of the program will be declared winners. The winners will be declared on supercoatindia Instagram pages. Total number of winners during the program period 100.
- A Participant can submit only one entry during the validity of the program which has been provided above .
- Entries may be submitted only according to the procedure described in these terms and conditions and instructions provided in Annexure I. Entry submitted through any other mode/platform shall not be entertained and be summarily rejected. The decision of agency/PURINA PETCARE India shall be final, binding.
- The winners will be selected based on first 10 entries during the term of the program as described above.
- The tentative dates and timings for declaration of prize winner(s) are as per below schedule:
• On or before _23:59:59__ hours on 21st Aug 2022 page (supercoatindia)
- Entries must inter alia comply with the following guidelines:
- Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
- Cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or hurt religious sentiments;
- Cannot promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about PURINA PETCARE India, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e- mail addresses or street addresses;
- Must be original and cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (without permission and cannot be plagiarized from any source;
- Cannot contain background artwork, unless it is an original work of the Participant;
- Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- By submitting an Entry the Participant warrants and represents that it: (a) is the Participant’s original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that the Participant has obtained permission from any other person whose name, likeness or image is used in the photo and (f) and that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe any third party rights. The Participant will indemnify and hold harmless PURINA PETCARE India and the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
- By entering, the Participant acknowledges that PURINA PETCARE India has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted by the Participant.
- PURINA PETCARE India or its Agency will contact the selected/shortlisted winners via direct messages on the respective social media platforms through which they participated, for a valid email id and mobile number of the said Winners. Asking for contact details and/or valid ID does not guarantee wining. The Prize Winner for the Program will be notified by PURINA PETCARE India or its Agency at the e-mail id as provided by them or by any other medium. PURINA PETCARE India and its agents or representatives will use their best efforts to contact the prize winner(s). The name of the prize winner(s) will be announced on the official Instagram page of supercoatindia. PURINA PETCARE India/Agency shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever in regard to Program and/or for non-receipt of any communication due to network failure, network congestion, network unavailability or any other technical issue or event/incidence not within the control of PURINA PETCARE India/Agency.
In case the prize winner for a Program cannot be contacted even after 48 hours of attempted private direct message intimation, the selected prize winner will stand disqualified and the next eligible prize winner for the Program will be selected by the Agency/PURINA PETCARE INDIA as per the selection criteria. If the original Prize Winner for a Program is disqualified for this or for any other reason, such as being found ineligible or indulging in fraudulent practices or failing to comply with all these terms and conditions, then the next eligible Participant, chosen by PURINA PETCARE/ Agency will be declared winner and will be entitled to the prize instead, according to the aforementioned selection procedures.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the prize winner(s) after due verification and in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein. The prize winner(s) shall, prior to collection of the prize, be required to submit to PURINA PETCARE India or Agency, valid ID proof, residence proof, PAN and/or any other document as specified by PURINA PETCARE India/Agency. The participant agrees to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format as to satisfying all the terms and conditions, tender evidence, if so required by PURINA PETCARE India. For valid ID proof as well as residence proof, any two of the following may be submitted: a) Passport, b) Voter ID c) Driving License d) UID/Aadhar Card e) Nationalized bank passbook with photograph.
PURINA PETCARE India reserves its right to waive/relax any of the above documentation requirements as it may deem fit.
- The cost and expenses incurred towards conducting and administering the Program are being borne by PURINA PETCARE India out of its own funds and same are not being recouped in any way from the Participants. However, the prize winner for each Program shall be liable for income tax, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with the prize(s). All other costs, expenses including travel expenses, cost of delivering etc, insurance, transfer fees, registration fees that may be applicable to avail/use/the prize(s) will be borne by the winner.
- If the awarding of prizes include sending the said prizes via courier/post etc., the same shall be subject to the present COVID-19 pandemic situation and the directions issued by the relevant authorities at various places. Failure to send the prizes due to said pandemic situation shall not construe to be breach of these terms and conditions. PURINA PETCARE India shall endeavor to courier/send prizes via post at the earliest.
- The terms and conditions for Bookmyshow/PVR website along with standard FAQs are available on in.bookmyshow.com/www.pvrcinemas.com. 0124 470 8100/ 022 6144 5050
- Winners of the vouchers should follow the below steps to redeem the voucher-
Log on to in.bookmyshow.com Or on BookMyShow/PVR Mobile Application.
> Select Location, Event, Venue, Show Date & Time & Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
> On the payment page, go to “Unlock Offers or Apply Promocodes" & enter the voucher e-code in the text box & click on "Apply" button to avail the offer.
Note: At the end of the successful transaction, Booking ID gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the Cinema/Venue Box Office for actual tickets.
Email/SMS confirmation will be sent on the Email Address/Mobile Number provided while completing the transaction.
For any assistance, reach out to BookMyShow’s/PVR’s Customer Support on email@example.com/ @feedbackPVRCinemas
- Validity of voucher code will be till 31.08.2022.
- A customer can apply only one voucher at a time. The website does not allow clubbing multiple promo codes.
- In case of cancelation/refund/exchange, the voucher amount will not be refunded. There will be no cash refunded in lieu of this voucher. The voucher amount is reversed only in case of order cancelation by Bookmyshow/PVR team due to any operational/tech issue.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the voucher code validity which mentioned above. The participant by participating in the Program agree to waive off right of redemption post the date of expiry of voucher validity.
The voucher offered as part of this Program is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this
- The terms and conditions for Bookmyshow/PVR website along with standard FAQs are available on in.bookmyshow.com/www.pvrcinemas.com
- The use of internet may be chargeable at the regular tariff rates. Consult beforehand with your service provider to know these charges.
If entries are received for participation, it is assumed that the person sending in the entry has provided us with the permission to send SMS to or call him/her, whether such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Pictures chosen as winning Pictures shall be decided by PURINA PETCARE India/its Agency which shall be binding and non-contestable.
- All entries sent by the Participant(s) would be received, monitored, verified, authenticated and stored by the Agency in their computer systems and shall be shared only for the purpose of the Program and/or other activities carried out related to the said Program.
- Entries submitted by the Participants which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be rejected. PURINA PETCARE India reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any such entry at any time.
- Mere participation in the Program or submitting the Pictures does not entitle the participant to the prize(s) unless all other terms and conditions are fully met. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof or any fraudulent conduct shall disentitle the participant.
- By entering into the Program and accepting the prize, the Participants and prize winner(s), respectively, waive all the copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and specifically consents to PURINA PETCARE India’s right to audiography, videography, picture, tape or portray him/her as a participant/ prize winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for such advertising and publicity for perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. The Participants and/or prize winner(s) also consents to PURINA PETCARE India’s unconditional right to use his/her name, voice or picture or the contents of his/her Program entry/ post for perpetuity.
- The participant agrees to be bound by the terms, including in particular those relating to the collection, retention, use and sharing of personal data; and
- Your personal data as collected by PURINA PETCARE India’s associates/partners or affiliates shall pass your personal data to PURINA PETCARE India. Your personal data shall be administered and treated PURINA PETCARE India’s privacy and data collection guidelines. Such data collected and retained may be used by PURINA PETCARE India and or its related associates/partners/ affiliates for marketing, internal study, and data analysis purposes.
- PURINA PETCARE India encourages you to read the privacy notice of any such company before sharing personal data. If you do not want your personal data to be collected by or shared with a company other than PURINA PETCARE India, you can always choose not to participate in such activity. If you do opt-in to communications from such a company, remember that you always have the right to opt-out and you would need to contact that company directly to do so.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or PURINA PETCARE’s personal data collection practices, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURINA PETCARE INDIA LTD. and the Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- For any SPAM generated messages
- For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
- For any SMS message delivery failures
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
- Other conditions beyond its reasonable control
- By participating in the Program, each participant agrees to hold harmless PURINA PETCARE India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Program, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Program, the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- PURINA PETCARE India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Program and to alter or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. An updated version of the terms and conditions will be available on the www.purina.in page.
- PURINA PETCARE India/Agency shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, war, riots, political unrest, civil commotion, terrorist attacks, or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
- The Program is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi only.
- By participating in the Program, each participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions including but not limited to the Annexure I below, and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she unconditionally accepts the winner so selected d) that he/she shall honour all decisions of PURINA PETCARE India with regard to the Program and its interpretation and not challenge them (e) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.
- Additional Terms and Conditions-
- Voucher will only be adjusted against the ticket cost and BookMyShow/PVR Convenience Fees. If any additional amount of transaction the same has to be borne by the voucher user.
- Voucher can be used only once within the validity period.
- Voucher will be valid till 31st August 2022.
- Voucher can be redeemed only on BookMyShow/PVR Website/Mobile App and cannot be redeemed directly at the Cinema/Venue Box Office.
- Voucher is only for the movie "DC League of Super-Pets"
- Multiple Promocodes/ vouchers cannot be clubbed in a single transaction for redemption.
- Voucher work on non-extension clause and order once confirmed cannot be Cancelled or Refunded.
- Voucher are valid PAN India across all Cinemas/Partners associated with BookMyShow.
- If lost/misused, the Voucher cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for points or cash, and cannot be re-validated once past validity date (31.08.2022).
- Any assistance with regards to the utilization and/or redemption of the Promocodes Vouchers shall be addressed directly by BookMyShow/PVR. Any queries regarding the same which is received by the Merchant shall be immediately diverted BookMyShow/PVR
- The Company shall distribute per Promocodes Voucher to a single customer and the same code cannot be further re-distributed to a different customer.
- BookMyShow/PVR Terms and Conditions Apply.